Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
During the school year
To make an appointment call 318-302-3263.
Patients can be seen at the Winn Community Health Center when school is not in session.
There is no charge to the student for services. Medicaid and other third party insurers are billed, if available. The cost of services not provided on site at the school-based health center, such as some lab tests, x-rays, specialty consultations, and prescriptions, are the responsibility of the parent or guardian.
• Sick and urgent care
• Routine physical exams, including sports physicals
• Early detection, diagnosis, and treatment of illness and injury
• Vision, dental and blood pressure screenings
• Basic dental screenings and cleaning for LaCHIP patients
• Mental health services
• Routine lab tests
• Prescription medications
• Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
• Fitness and nutrition education and counseling
• Referrals for healthcare services not provided at the clinic
• Classroom presentations
• Transportation provided as needed