Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
During the school year
To make an appointment call 318-302-3263
Patients can be seen at the Winn Community Health Center when school is not in session.
The Winnfield Primary School-Based Clinic provides expanded school health services including preventive health care services as well as care for acute and chronic illnesses. All services provided are confidential. The school-based clinic will not replace the student’s primary care physician. The clinic will collaborate with the student’s primary care physician.
All students enrolled in the Winn Parish School System may receive services upon signing consent forms. Students may be referred by parents/guardians, teachers, school administrators, school nurses or other school personnel. Appointments will be scheduled or students will be seen as needed. Transportation will be provided for students to the WPS Clinic or to the Winn Community Health Center.
The WINNFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL-BASED CLINIC is sponsored by the WINN COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER and supported by the WINN PARISH SCHOOL BOARD.
• Promoting healthier lifestyles
• Keeping students in school and parents at work
• Preventing health/mental health crisis
• Building healthy relationships and knowing what students need
• To improve access to healthcare by offering confidential care in a safe and convenient location.
• To provide culturally sensitive and age appropriate healthcare, education, outreach, and referral to students in Winn Parish Schools.
• To promote healthy lifestyle choices and empower youth to take responsibility for their health…because children matter.